January 18, 2005
I thought the last entry was in mid Dec, which wouldn't be that long ago. But turned out to be more than a month ago. Anyway, I have more stories to tell of rebellious children and children who do not know how to communicate effectively now than I have of love and dating.
Still, I try. A little bit of adaptation from the few chats I have with jh and Ade recently. Here goes...
Love & dating...27
'Cos our parents are not going to be around forever. 'Cos even close friends also have other close friends beside ourselves. 'Cos work can fuck you up big time.
'Cos dreams need not be more than dreams. 'Cos the night can get so cold. 'Cos the crowd can be so quiet. 'Cos loneliness can get quite loud. 'Cos sometimes, we forget to believe even in ourselves.
'Cos it's so difficult to dye our hair ourselves. 'Cos we try to forget to take the medicine whenever we can get away with it. 'Cos we need someone to come back to at the end of the day. 'Cos we need to know that someone thinks we are love-able.
'Cos we want to be in time for the housing rebate. No, NOT that!
I'm looking forward to V-day. Reminds me of 'cos.
Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 18:01